I was hired to do a Disney Institute shoot for Frontrunner Casting. I took a day off from my regular day job and went from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando FL.

I arrived on time and did the job. I had previously done work for Frontrunner, so when I hadn't received a check after two weeks, I wrote them. I was told it may be 6 to 8 weeks before I get paid. Highly unusual, highly inconvenient considering that sometimes your employee base is the average starving actor.

I wrote again on 7/31 no response. Now 55 days after the assignment no pay, no communication. I don't receive a check by 8/18 and then agencies and Disney Institute will start being contacted. As an actor in the South Florida area, I am going to drag this agencies name through the mud whatever chance I get at networking events.One local news station has a Help me segment.

I may call them. Easy way for them to avoid this is to pay me.

Reason of review: non payment.

Preferred solution: My pay.

Comments

Update. Shortly after this review they responded, saying I was unprofessional and that I would never work again.

That's partly true.

I wont work with them. Ever.

I had the same problem took them 2 yrs to pay me for 3 gigs I did with them , had to call the news and report them , when they found out that when they sent me a check in the mail.