I was hired to do a Disney Institute shoot for Frontrunner Casting. I took a day off from my regular day job and went from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando FL.

I arrived on time and did the job. I had previously done work for Frontrunner, so when I hadn't received a check after two weeks, I wrote them. I was told it may be 6 to 8 weeks before I get paid. Highly unusual, highly inconvenient considering that sometimes your employee base is the average starving actor.

I wrote again on 7/31 no response. Now 55 days after the assignment no pay, no communication. I don't receive a check by 8/18 and then agencies and Disney Institute will start being contacted. As an actor in the South Florida area, I am going to drag this agencies name through the mud whatever chance I get at networking events.One local news station has a Help me segment.

I may call them. Easy way for them to avoid this is to pay me.

Reason of review: non payment.

Preferred solution: My pay.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 13, 2017.

Comments

These are the very type of Agencies to stay far and clear from. Have had my experience with another one that not until after contacting the casting director themselves and finding out payment was sent out soon after the shoot was done I was heated.

Making it known to them in another email is when I FINALLY heard back from them. Only then to give me a bunch of BS excuses. That casting director was not happy hearing this from that agency, but in the same breath wasn't surprised. I hope by today you have gotten paid by now.

Would like to hear of an update from you. Thanks!

Update. Shortly after this review they responded, saying I was unprofessional and that I would never work again.

That's partly true.

I wont work with them. Ever.

I had the same problem took them 2 yrs to pay me for 3 gigs I did with them , had to call the news and report them , when they found out that when they sent me a check in the mail.